2011년 4월 13일 수요일

GCC Institute

Just after the English conversation class of professor Zsoldos, I received a call. It was from an English institute that I applied for about two to three days ago. I think they liked my resume and they asked me when I was free. They told me to come for an interview. I was thrilled, saying I was free after three and I will be there at four. The institute was located in Sinchon, Seoul.
When all the lecture was over, I rushed to Sinchon and went for an interview, all nervous. However, the institute was weird, a place looked like somewhat a bar, and I thought I was at the wrong place. I was welcomed by the owner of the Hagwon, Shaun and he interviewed me for about 10 minutes or two. He asked me how long I lived abroad, how I learned English and he tested me. I spoke in English about Singapore, where I lived for two years and ten months, what was good about living in there. He looked satisfied and he offered me to come the next day for a short informal training.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기